DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Data – collectively all information that you submit to CHSUK via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies – a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit and use certain parts and feature of the website.
Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations, and secondary legislation;
Comfort Healthcare Services UK LTD, we or us – Comfort Healthcare Services UK Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 8661096 whose registered office is at 6th floor, 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington London, W26JP;
UK and EU Cookie Law – the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you – any third party that accesses the website and is not either employed by Comfort Healthcare Services UK Ltd;
Website – the website that you are currently using – www.chsuk.net and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person, includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- This policy applies only to the actions of Comfort Healthcare Services UK LTD and users with respect to this website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Law, Comfort Healthcare Services UK LTD is the “data controller”. This means that Comfort Healthcare Services UK LTD determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
- We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers,
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
- We collect data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically
DATA THAT IS GIVEN BY YOU:
- CHSUK will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services;
- When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- When you use our services;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
OUR USE OF DATA
- Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our services
- We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
- We may share your data with the following groups pf people for the following reasons:
- Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors- for record purposes and hospital mandatory requirements
KEEPING DATA SECURED
- We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- We store your data on secure servers
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology in your browser when we use this technology
- Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not change you for this, unless, your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so we may refuse your request. If you we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems
- Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data potability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights to set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, please contact us via email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your compliant to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) found on their website at http://ico.org.uk/
- It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during period for which we hold it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
- We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Websites are used in accordance with the current UK and EU cookie Law.
- Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Comfort Healthcare Services UK Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following type of cookie: Analytical / Performance Cookies
Purpose: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what are they looking for easily .
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time: however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or mission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All dispute arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Comfort Healthcare Services UK Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org